1-on-1 Consultation/Mentoring (3 hours)
This 1-on-1 session is ideal for organizers, activists, leaders in community organizations, artists, arts administrators, independent consultants, facilitators, speakers and other entrepreneurial creatives and can be used to:
- Gain anti-oppressive insights and equity focused assessments/ planning for a project, program or creative endeavour
- Gain career mentoring and professional development as an artist
- Gain career mentoring and professional development as an entrepreneur or consultant
- Gain strategic support or mentoring with the development of a project, program or creative/cultural production
- Gain support with facilitating interpersonal or community conflict/challenges
- Get support or insight on a writing project
After your purchase is completed, a Calendly link will be shared with you to schedule to the session at your convenience.
Please note that consultations are opened in the fall of each year, 10 consultations are offered annually.